How to clean your Hedgren bag
- Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth
- Do not bleach
- Do not soak in water
- Avoid moistening the leather parts when cleaning
- Hang in a shady place to dry
- In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and a mild soap
- Please be aware that the material has a water-repellent coating on top. By using a strong soap this coating can disappear. Also, the backing of the material will get damaged if water that is too hot is used.